About the job: Navy Strength is seeking professional, dependable, and thoughtful line cook applicants for our kitchen. We are looking for an individual to order, prep, and cook our current menu during services. We need someone who is able to work independently and is highly reliable. We have a small kitchen crew and are currently open for service 4 days per week, though we plan to expand these hours as it is safe for our staff to do so. Bonus points if you have an interest in fun cocktails and natural wine!
About the bar: We are a nationally award-winning tropical cocktail bar. We focus on creating a fun and safe atmosphere that celebrates diverse flavors and peoples from around the world. Our company is immigrant/POC owned and we encourage all types of people to apply. Our open kitchen caters to an energetic bar crowd. We are serious about what we do but we have a great time doing it. This bar is fun, and our staff is kind to each other and to guests.
- Health Insurance - Includes dental, vision, teledoc, life insurance and more. 50% of the premium covered by the company after 90 days of employment.
- Flexible schedule
- Commuter and other pre-tax spending benefits
- Discounts at all of our bars
- Positive & progressive work environment
- A steadily growing company, there is plenty of room for advancement for an awesome candidate!
Pay: $19/hr base pay plus tips and $300 hiring bonus after 30 days. With tips in our current reduced capacity, line cooks can expect to make $21-$26/hr. We will have increased capacity in June and tips will increase.
Please submit a resume with current availability to be considered.