Elliott's Oyster House
1201 Alaskan Way, Pier 56
Seattle, WA 98101
Concept:Since opening in 1975, Elliott's Oyster House has delighted taste buds with impeccably fresh seafood. Through the years, we've earned a national reputation for our seafood specialties: sustainable Dungeness crab, wild salmon from thriving runs, Alaskan halibut, and Pacific Northwest shellfish - including our star attraction, oysters. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So Elliott's works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet.
Positions available: Hiring fry cooks, sauté cooks, broiler cooks - full time and part time available.
Perform preparation and production duties following recipes, advanced knife skills and proper equipment operation/handling.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Requires flexible availability - weekends, nights and overtime as needed
- Previous experience in a high volume restaurant
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time, handle stress and remain cool under pressure
- Can work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
Pay:$20-30/hour depending on experience.
Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, Uniform Provided, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Dining Discounts, Advancement Opportunities, Education Programs and Training Programs.
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!