24 Diner, one of Austin's most popular restaurants, is hiring experienced and motivated individuals to join our Management Team. At 24 Diner we specialize in chef-inspired comfort food with a farm to table focus, inspired by the classic diners of the '50s that become a welcoming place for people to meet, eat, drink and have fun. We are looking for passionate, capable, and hard-working people who are looking for growth opportunities within an fast-paced restaurant and an amazing company. Compensation is competitive and reflective of hospitality experience, with opportunities for personal and professional growth. Health & dental insurance is available.
Job Description Overview
This position will report to the General Manager, and you will work with and build a passionate team dedicated to service and hospitality standards, using your strong leadership skills and attention to operations details to help accomplish our company mission of customer satisfaction every day.
You'll thrive in this position if you are:
- Committed to Hospitality Excellence: Uncompromising quality is critical to our success. You are defined by your peers as having complete dedication to restaurant performance, service excellence and thoughtful leadership.
- A Dynamic Leader: Ready to listen, ready to solve problems and never too busy to smile and celebrate exceptional performance.
- Relentless about the Details: At 24 Diner, it's all about the details during every shift and YOU are committed to exceeding expectations daily.
- Minimum 2 years as a manager in a full-service restaurant.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
- Must be able to work holidays, nights and weekends as needed.
- Restaurant managers will be responsible for managing daily restaurant operations and assisting General Manager, including controlling costs, hiring & training staff and providing a high level of hospitality to guests. Bartending and bar management experience a plus.
- Use your career experience and talents to help the restaurant reach its financial goals through skillful leadership.
- Recruit, interview and hire talent into our restaurant staff.
- Train, mentor and develop staff members so that they can reach their career goals with our growing company.
- Work with Marketing Director and General Manager to create and support programming and social events
- Adhere to company standards of service and hospitality
- General administrative duties including but not limited to payroll, invoicing, scheduling, inventory
- Work with GM and operations team to create / manage bar menus, oversee inventory and general systems, and maintain vendor relationships
- Have fun in a fast-paced environment!
Please apply in person or submit your resume with references here.