Now Hiring Bartender/Mixologist!
Pay $10 an Hour Plus Tips and Benefits
High Note is a high traffic and high quality bar
The bartender not only mixes and mingles with customers but is savvy about drink preparation. The bartender provides customized beverage service to each of the event/banquet customers in a friendly, energetic and timely manner. Responsible for assuring the guest is having a great time and/or relaxing while at the event. Associates are passionate about guest service and have the ability to communicate effectively and multitask.
A Day in the Life:
- You will approach each guest interaction with the mindset of exceeding guest expectations
- You will embrace the culture personifying it in daily interactions with guests and associates alike
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum
- You will help create an energized bar experience through friendly and personalized service
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally
- One to two years experience as a bartender
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including shift work, weekends, and holidays
- The legal ability to serve alcohol in the State/Province
- Knowledge of state and local guidelines regarding service of alcohol
- Knowledge of drink preparation
- Computational skills to process guest payments