Welcome to Hotel Crescent Court, with undeniable charm that is quintessentially Texan, we meld Dallas sophistication and heritage into an experience that is uniquely Hotel Crescent Court. With our immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away from the trolley, our hotel opens a world filled by arts, shopping and entertainment districts. Fresh from a $30 million renovation, this is Texas luxury living at its finest. At the Hotel Crescent Court, our associates can expect to work in an environment that focuses on nurturing development and growth. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests. Complimentary parking, free meals during your shift, and monthly associate celebrations are just a few perks that can be expected when working here. We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Plan and manage the Crescent Club , including the Main Dining, Rotisserie, Bar and Banquets space as appropriate in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
* Investigate and analyze current activities or information and make logical conclusions and recommendations.
* Ability to make decisions based on established policy and procedures.
* Manage the day to day operations of the Crescent Club for breakfast, lunch and dinner periods.
* Interview, hire, train, develop, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate of staff members. Retain and motivate employees within the various outlets.
* Assist with the implementation of company programs and manage the operations of the Restaurant, Room Service and any other food and beverage outlet as required to ensure compliance with LSOPs and SOPs, safety regulations and federal, state and local regulations to ensure an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality are provided to the guest(s).
* Forecast, implement, monitor, control and report on the various outlet budgets and their components (labor costs, food costs, beverage costs, supplies, equipment, etc...) to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality customer service.
* Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
* Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the various outlet areas and equipment to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Oversee member events and programming while ensuring vendors are on time, event set up and staffing is confirmed as needed.
* Attend all necessary BEO/Team meetings for member programming and internal events regarding member retention.
* Conduct prospect member site visits at the Club when Membership Director is not available. Be able to inform potential member of all benefits of membership, pricing and guidelines. Maintain member relations at the Club and respond to any member inquiries regarding the dining area
* More than two years of post high school education.
* Two years of full employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Requires thorough knowledge of the restaurant/hotel practices and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive analytical work. May require knowledge of policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of action based on these guidelines.
* Supervision/ management communication skills are required.
* Requires ability to investigate and analyze current activities or information and make logical conclusions and recommendations. Ability to make occasional decisions which are generally guided by established policy and procedures.
* Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.