Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more than 35 concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable service is not just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do. Rooted deep in our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of making great and lasting change in small steady increments. By embodying our values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a whole new sense of hospitality that is uniquely Mina.
The Manager trains and assists in the operations of PIZZA & BURGER. Work in conjunction with Mina Group and Host Partners policies. Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training
and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest
service & satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.GENERAL EXPECTATIONS:
Essential Job Functions
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of PIZZA & BURGER, and our Partners.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and gracious service at all times
- Perform all aspects of the position with efficiency, respect, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
- Understand the philosophies of management at PIZZA & BURGER. Display consistent attention to detail and follow through of all PIZZA & BURGER policies.
- Represent the restaurant professionally through effective communication, cooperation and relationships with the all business partners.
- Collaborate with the management team to create a culture and restaurant work environment based upon respect; foster opportunities for the team to learn, grow and develop their abilities.
- In partnership with the management staff, ensure that service standards are on par with all outside accreditation sources, including but not limited to: Zagat, Gayot, Mobil, AAA, Wine
- Spectator, James Beard Foundation and Michelin. Adhere to the service foundation and philosophies established by Monarch Beach Resort and our Partners.
- Understand all programs, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training protocols.
- Offer positive solutions to problems or issues and be a voice that is part of the decision-making team.
- Train in varying positions in PIZZA & BURGER
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant portioning, cooking and serving standards
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant's accounting policies and procedures
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with hotel guidelines for approval or review
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Complete weekly assignments as designated
- Participate in Daily Summary Operations Meetings of PIZZA & BURGER
- Participate in Weekly Managers Meeting (WMM) with partners
- Participate in the operations of varying restaurants as defined by GMs, Chefs and/or Director of Operations
- These job functions include but are not limited to the following duties, additional duties may be assigned.
The Mina Group and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers
- 2-3 years of culinary & wine experience, preferably in a fine dining environment.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Culinary degree required
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Ability to interact professionally and diplomatically with a variety of business partners.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel (Advanced ability), PowerPoint
- Prior experience with accounting software, POS systems, and payroll/HRIS systems.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry.
- Must have a working knowledge of restaurant management and operations.
- Must have strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Four-year college or culinary degree required.
dedicated to non-discrimination in employment and will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
of California Fair Employment and Housing
Act (FEHA), San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and
Powered by JazzHR