BASIC PURPOSE: Execute tasks related to forecasting headcount requirements, producing schedules to meet requirements, and real-time monitoring of adherence and call handling for multiple lines of business across multiple domestic and international sites.
- Monitor and analyze call volume, call patterns, and traffic flow for multiple lines of business to ensure service level objectives are being met.
- Plan and forecast call volume and required headcount (short, medium, and long-term) for multiple lines of business.
- Collect and analyze historical call data and impacts to forecast resulting from marketing promotions.
- Meet with leadership to review forecasting, staffing needs, and KPI trends.
- Develop optimal schedules to meet forecasted call volume and established KPI goals.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of schedules and adjust as necessary. Determine time-off allotments for self-service time-off requests through NICE WFM and approve/deny exceptions.
- Monitor call queues in Avaya CMS, Intraday, and Agent Adherence to schedules in NICE WFM, logging offline activities and exceptions on agent schedules.
- Maintain new and existing agents in WFM system and manage Agent Skill Profiles in Avaya CMS.
- Provide regular reports to management on workload and workforce.
- Make recommendations for new or updated contact center technology and process improvements.
- Perform other job-related functions as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; or any equivalent combination of relevant work skills and experience.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years' experience with workforce monitoring planning, preferably within a Contact Center using NICE WFM.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Strong comprehensive knowledge of NICE WFM including the Administrator, Forecaster, Scheduler, and Operations functionality. Strong knowledge of Avaya CMS. Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel. Excellent planning, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills. Strong attention to detail. Strong analytical and numerical insight. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.