Raglan Road Irish Restaurant & Pub - a wholly owned Irish Company - is located at Walt Disney World Florida - at Disney Springs, an outdoor dining and entertainment and shopping, complex unrivaled anywhere in the world.
Raglan Road is a multi-award winning 600-seat restaurant designed and styled with great attention to authenticity and tradition. We serve an award-winning contemporary menu of Irish inspired dishes cooked from scratch daily. Quality and creativity are the keystones of our culinary vision.
Our staff are our family. You'll be joining a team of over 300 - many who have enjoyed long and successful careers with us. We're not a large corporate business and so we go the extra yard to help and develop our staff
We are looking for a hands-on restaurant floor manager who is passionate about the hospitality industry and can understand the value of authenticity in our guest focused and service minded operation and who can reflect the attitude, theme and service culture of Raglan Road daily.
An ideal candidate will have at least three years' experience in a similar concept. Previous experience in a full-service, high volume, pub style environment a plus. The candidate is someone who can hire, train, and motivate the service team to provide true Irish hospitality, food and service to our guests.
It is essential the candidate has a strong hospitality background with the ability to deliver exceptional quality service at all times whilst being cost conscious. Good management skills and people management skills are also important.
Must have the ability to work closely with management and owners, problem solving, strategizing and planning with the best interests of the business always in mind.
- Minimum three years experience as a restaurant or pub manager or similar role in a pub or restaurant of similar volume, similar style or concept, with specific focus on delivering a quality food and beverage service experience at all times.
- Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of a bar environment and knowledge of all modern day and classic cocktails creation, service and presentation.
- Exceptional hospitality skills are essential. Needs to be a natural conversationist, comfortable talking to guests, dealing with pressurised situations and doing what it takes to ensure an exceptional experience at all times.
- Experience with training staff, leading a team, appraising staff, and enforcing of service standards daily.
- Responsible for preparing and or directing the preparation of food and beverages to be served complying with all applicable sanitation, HACCP, health and safety and personal hygiene standards and following established food and beverage recipes and procedures
- Good ability to manage costs daily, such as labor cost management and food and beverage control.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed, including making yourself available for promotional events and being flexible if required to perform duties outside of your job description every now and then if its in the best interest of the business.
- Must be able to multitask, and adapt to changing business situations while maintaining established standards at all times and directing the team to do the same.
- Highly competitive all-inclusive package - $60,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance within 30 days of hire.
- Disney operating participant benefits including park passes for you and your family, discounts in retail and restaurants on property