At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us meet our objective of being recognized as the company that manages the finest hotels, resorts and residence clubs wherever we are located.
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is seeking a Bar Server to join our dynamic Food & Beverage Team. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our guests. Satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other's contribution and importance.
Are you excited about delivering the best Food & Beverage experience to our guests? This position may be the perfect fit for you! It is more than serving food, but rather creating a Food & Beverage experience at our Bar, Live Oak. Servers anticipate, customize, and service guest's needs before being asked and are knowledgeable about all available menu options. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our servers to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Knowledge of MICROS preferred
* One to two years' experience working in Food & Beverage preferred
* TABC & Food Handlers Certifications required
* Work authorization in the United States
* Discovery stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
* Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
* Complimentary employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
* Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
* Discounted parking and public transportation options
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401k participation with a company matching program
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -