Plan and manage the kitchen staff in the procurement, production, preparation and presentation of all food for the hotel in a safe, sanitary work environment which conforms to all standards and regulations and achieves profitable, competitive, quality products.
- Direct the day to day operations of all areas of the kitchen including outlets, banquets, stewarding, and purchasing.
- Manage Human Resources in the kitchen in order to attract, retain and motivate the associates while providing a safe environment. Interview, hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication vehicles and discipline and terminate as appropriate.
- Plan and manage the procurement, production, preparation and presentation of all food in the hotel in a safe, sanitary, cost effective manner.
- Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of kitchen, equipment and related areas to ensure a healthy, safe work environment which meets/exceeds federal, state, corporate and franchise standards and regulations.
- Develop, implement and manage the department's budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control the labor and food costs through various methods to meet/exceed management/budget objectives.
- Develop and implement menus and back-up (use records, production lists, pars, training, etc...) within corporate guidelines to continually improve revenues and profit margins while maintaining quality.
- Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Exciting things are happening at the Hilton Airport Atlanta and you want to be part of our pre - renovation team, where we believe in our family style leadership model. Our primary focus is on driving the development of our team to limits to unknown within the brand and ownership! Additionally our family enjoys the free transportation to and from MARTA station to the hotel and free lunch and dinner during working hours. We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.