The HALL Arts Hotel is offering a $250 HIRING BONUS. Lucrative pay, extensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, company paid parking, and more.
We are looking for a passionate Line Cooks to become a part of our small dream cuisine team. Our mission is to bring approachable, and new Napa inspired American cuisine in a stunning setting right here prestigious Dallas Arts District in downtown Dallas.
Join us at the HALL Arts Hotel and help deliver our delicious recipes and provide an extraordinary dining experience that keeps our guests coming back for more!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g., chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
• Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, dairy, and other food items using knives, electric mixers, immersion blenders, food processors, scales, and portion bags.
• Processes prepared foods for service using ovens, gas stoves, grills, and broilers
• Assure that each item is cooked to the Chef and guest's specifications
• Garnish each dish properly
• Answer, report and follow executive or sous Chef's instructions
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, broilers, sauté burners, ovens, flat-top grills, and refrigeration equipment both during and after service
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Assumes responsibility for the quality, food safety/sanitation and timeliness of products served
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the management staff