Pizza Delivery Driver | Natural Slice Pizza and Surf Shop - Full Time
Job LocationsUS-FL-Amelia Island
Posted Date1 month ago(5/4/2021 2:10 AM)
Requisition ID 21
# of Openings 2
Category (Portal Searching) Food & Beverage
Amelia Island Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands while enjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Resort may be your perfect match.
$250.00 Sign On Bonus
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional delivery of food items. Delivery Driver does not use personal vehicle and is not reponsible for purchasing gas for the vehicle.
- Must have complete knowledge of food and beverage menus.
- Deliver and service orders within an appropriate timeframe.
- Always inquire if additional service is needed.
- Provide the highest quality of interactions - be pleasant, friendly, and polite to everyone.
- Assist co-workers in other areas as needed
- Know how and when to ask for assistance with guests when a 'rush' occurs
- Follow service standards and best practices at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork with other departments and associates.
- Responsible for each check.
- Must consult with supervisor on any food delivery difficulty.
- Complete all side duties as assigned.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Responsible for cleanliness of company vehicle
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to .
- Comfortable operating company vehicle in various weather
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- Must have valid Florida or Georgia license in good standing
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs regularly
- Must be ambulatory - able to run, walk, climb stairs