Summary of responsibilities:
To distribute products promptly to our customers. To foster and promote a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Meet the needs and expectations of the organization's internal customers.
* Deliver a wide variety of items to different units.
* Check accuracy and stability of the load.
* Follow route and time schedule.
* Load, unload, prepare, inspect, maintain and operate distribution vehicle.
* Complete logs and reports in a timely manner.
* Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
* Work cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives.
* Communicate effectively with customers, team members and all levels of leadership.
* Ability to handle tight deadlines, multiple tasks, and diverse workloads.
* Must be highly motivated and able to work unsupervised.
* Able to work in a fast paced client orientated atmosphere.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must have a driver's license valid under the laws of the state of Florida and acceptable motor vehicle record.
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 pounds.
* Must be able to bend, reach, twist and turn with complete flexibility.
* Must be available to work varying shifts/hours based on business need, to include opening, mid and closing shifts; nights, weekends and holidays.