Perform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of financial controls, and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure quality service is provided to all guests.
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of Service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Celebrate your style at Aloft Miami Airport, a hip new hotel that's only 15 minutes from Miami International Airport (MIA). We are different by design at the Aloft Miami Airport and it's all about fun at work in a relaxed environment with professionals constantly aspiring to exceed guest expectations. The Aloft brand is the perfect platform to enter the Hospitality industry with hands on exposure to Hotel Operations and a team that supports each other. We offer free parking for our associates, competitive pay and benefits in an environment that promotes growth and development. Are you ready to join our Sassy Team? Let's have a chat to discuss how we can elevate your career. We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.