Fast-Paced. Never Boring. You thrive on the variety that each day brings.
Sodexo Corporate Services is hiring a General Manager 3 - Food to support the corporate office for Genuine Parts in in Atlanta, GA.
The General Manager's main responsibilities are the daily operation of a full service café serving breakfast, lunch, and some catering. The candidate must have food and labor cost control experience, exceptional customer service and leadership skills. Reporting to the Area General Manager, the General Manager will have oversight of 10 hourly employees and an Executive Chef. Position is responsible for directing all contract management service operations and client relations. Typical schedule is daytime Monday - Friday breakfast and lunch service.
The successful candidate will:
* have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
* achieve company and client financial targets and goals to include oversight of cash-handling and the POS system;
* develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
* motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
* ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
* have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
* possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
* exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
* demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits Not the job for you? We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.Working for Sodexo:At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client accountProvides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.Key Duties- Provides team leadership & training- Controls unit financials- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards- Supervises day to day activities - Delegates authority- Assigns & prioritizes activities- Monitors operating standards- Establishes a safe work environment- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Management Experience - 3 yearsBasic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.