The Sales Representative (SR) is responsible for driving education, interest and adoption of Restaurant Technologies' solutions for Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR)-based National Accounts, specifically through outbound prospecting, lead qualification and inboard prospect outreach. This role will support existing customers in the brand they support by managing shifting product needs, understanding the customers' day-to-day concerns and serving as a voice of the customer to their National Account Team and Restaurant Technologies Commercial Team, in general. As an SR-QSR, you will be assigned to a specific brand of National Accounts, and will be a colleague partnered with a National Account Manager and Senior Sales Executives assigned to the same specific brand. You are actively engaged in the entire sales management process within a specific National Account QSR Brand. The SR-QSR will report to the National Account Manager and be responsible for executing on the growth and retention strategies for the brand.
Develop & Retain National Accounts:
* Drive growth by researching, qualifying, and contacting prospective customers for the purpose of new customer acquisition for Restaurant Technologies
* Engage prospective customers through outbound calls and emails, pre-qualify, schedule and procure new sales opportunities
* Support existing customers within QSR segment by escalating their needs within individual stores and educate owners on additional products not currently purchased
* Partner with National Account team and Operations to drive exceptional experience through tests & pilots, increasing closure rate and reducing prospect-to-ink timeline (pre & post-sales support)
* Actively engage in development of National Account with specific responsibilities of small-unit franchise ink quota attainment
* Participate and contribute to team meetings discussing appointment setting success, necessary adjustments, and opportunities to advance specific opportunities
General Sales Support within National Account:
* Contribute, in partnership with Marketing support, to sales campaigns and customer research
* Follow-up on marketing campaign interactions and outbound calls to prospect within assigned National Account
* Lead appointment coordination via email and/or phone, including data sharing with National Account colleagues to ensure proper preparation
* Ensure constantly up-to-date customer data through CRM system
Education, Requirements & Competencies
* Experience in Inside Sales, Field Sales and/or Customer Success
* Polished, prepared and presentable approach in all sales conversations
* Experience with closing deals, supporting sales teams in penetration or growth
* Collaborative nature; experience in being part of a larger sales team focused on the same outcomes
* Relentless desire to win and maximize impact on account growth and brand penetration
* BS/BA preferred in Business, Sales, or Marketing is preferred
* 2+ Years of Sales experience (or similar capacity)
* Lead management software (Oracle Sales Cloud, Salesforce.com, Microsoft office Suite (especially Outlook and Excel) )
* Ability to prioritize own schedule to stay on task and meet daily goals/commitments
* Time spent traveling: 25%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Restaurant Technologies is committed to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment in any form. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons, and to prohibit discrimination in employment.
As a critical part of our culture of respect, we strictly prohibit any discrimination or harassment based on gender, age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, ancestry, pregnancy, national origin, and any other status protected by law.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address. You may also contact us at 1- if you wish to speak with a resource regarding a reasonable accommodation request.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota's Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.