Reporting to the VP, Brand and Corporate Communications, the Corporate Communications Sr. Manager promotes the Inspire corporate narrative and leads the Brand Reputation team in addition to supporting International communications initiatives. The role has responsibility for leading a team of four corporate and brand reputation communications individuals.
* Corporate Communications: Responsible for shaping the corporate voice by developing and executing strategic executive and leadership engagement programs that showcase the company's impact and thought leadership, as well as engage key stakeholders to promote Inspire Brands' reputation. Prepare and support executive leaders in strategically placed media appearances. Lead corporate media relations efforts. Partner with brand communications and organizational communications teams to source stories and develop editorial calendar for leveraging these stories in external channels.
* Brand Reputation: As a centralized, shared services across brands, supports efforts to protect the reputation of Inspire's family of brands including issues and crisis management. Also, protects the reputation of the Inspire corporate identity.
* Development Communications: Manage communications in support of corporate development - driving strategies that help build growth for Inspire Brands. Develop presentations and key messaging ahead of franchising conferences and/or interview opportunities. Identify owned and earned media opportunities to promote Inspire development expertise and achievements. Support planning and execution of small-scale franchising events, including managing content development for executive presentations and coordination with Meeting & Events team.
* International Communications: Partners with International business leaders to support PR, brand building, and brand reputation efforts outside of the United States.
* Tracking: Plans and tracks progress against goals. Develops and institutes new approaches to measure/analyze the impact of work toward key business and corporate reputation goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, communications, business or related field required.
* 8+ years experience in similar role preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
* A proactive, strategic, solutions-oriented leader that thrives in fast-paced environments.
* Deep communications expertise that spans both external and internal disciplines, either in-house or at an agency
* Strong executive presence and experience managing high-exposure assignments
* Global business acumen, with a strong grasp of finance as well as a demonstrated ability to understand business strategy and how to use communications as a mechanism to drive that strategy.
* Proven experience developing and activating executive communications strategies.
* Natural storyteller with excellent speaking, writing and editing skills
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.