"Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans Restaurants."
The position of Restaurant Manager is a fast paced role that assists with managing the daily operations of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
The Restaurant Manager role contributes to the success of the restaurant by helping build sales, achieve company goals, and support the General Manager with restaurant goals. Decisions are guided by established policies and procedures as well as the General Manager of the restaurant. Receives guidance and oversight from the restaurant General Manager on a regular basis.
- Clean and safe work environment
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401K retirement savings
- 50-hour work week
- Closed on Christmas, no late nights and no Franchises
- Great meal incentives and much more!
Below are some of the requirements that help make a successful Assistant Manager:
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
- Planning and organization skills
- Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to be a role model in employee appearance and presentation
- Available to work a variety of shifts and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior leadership experience preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred
- College and/or culinary schooling preferred
- A minimum age of 19 years
Bob Evans is an Equal Opportunity. Employer and participates in E-Verify