Entertainment Benefits Group has a great opportunity for a Quality Assurance Tester for our website product(s). You will be part of an amazing team of engineers and quality assurance testers who work together in a collaborative environment full of energy. We follow the scrum methodology and every two weeks; we get to feel great about shipping a high-quality product used by millions of employees every day to find great savings and make their paycheck go further.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manual testing of websites and web applications, including responsive single-page applications.
- Use the developer mode of your browser to help test and find problems.
- Maintain and perform checklists for release testing.
- Automated testing and be familiar with Selenium scripts.
- Help developers root-cause errors
- Detailed in comparing new designs with actual designs
- Develop test plan, assess risk, file appropriate defects, and provide relevant data for test reporting
- Associate or technical degree
- self-starter and be able to manage yourself and your own time.
- 2-3 years of QA testing or developer experience
- SCRUM and ticking systems like JIRA or Pivotal
- Experience testing web applications/websites
- Basic knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Experience working in a work ticketing system like JIRA or Pivotal
- Selenium test automation tools and scripts
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
- API testing tools (SOAP UI, POSTMAN, etc.).
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD Processes
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.