Eat Well Nashville is on a mission to improve the way our community eats by making healthy meals and snacks convenient to the Greater Nashville Area. We offer direct to consumer delivery to homes, offices and gyms. Eat Well also offers a variety of catering services, including corporate, holiday, weddings and backyard parties.
Eat Well Nashville is growing quickly and we are excited to serve our community. We are partnered with several local charitable organizations and we donate thousands of meals every year to those in need in our community.
Building new relationships and offering value to clients gets you excited! You are the can-do, helpful person, that always goes above and beyond, even when nobody's looking. You are friendly, outgoing, and personable, but also happen to be a great negotiator, and are willing to have passionate conversations. You have had success with franchising successful businesses. Your ideal day may seem chaotic to some, but you love the idea of juggling a multitude of relationships and running a mile a minute.
Develop a growing aspect of our business by achieving the goal of driving annual sales and profits, while working in partnership with potential franchisees.
YOUR DAY TO WELL:
No two days will look exactly the same in this role. You will likely be juggling prospective partner meetings, paperwork, prospecting for new franchisees and speaking with existing partners. You will have meetings with the managing partner, kitchen, customer service, marketing and/or our sales teams.
- Engage with new/prospective partners to educate them on the value of partnering with Eat Well
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Be vigilant about maintaining a high level of organization, functionality, and professionalism in all areas of your role.
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Manage relationships with existing partners to grow their relationships with Eat Well
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing new team members
- Negotiate contracts, pricing, etc. to ensure the best interest of the company
- Be a part of the executive team and help guide the company's overall strategy and execution
- Maintain responsibility for franchisee partner success as well as the success of corporately-owned locations
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media / Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have excellent communication skills.
WHY WE WANT YOU:
We are looking for someone with experience juggling multiple priorities and with tight deadlines on a regular basis. Experience in franchising, marketing, and corporate food/catering sales is a plus. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment with new tasks, priorities and ideas popping up all of the time. This person can manage daily operations with stride and loves being a resource to help others accomplish their goals. Particularly, we are looking for someone who is:
- Available to work full-time, Monday-Friday, with occasional weekend hours being required
- Comfortable interacting with all team members and building genuine relationships with a variety of personalities
- Coachable and willing to take advice and critiques as an opportunity to improve
- A self-starter who can juggle competing priorities and deadlines
- Experienced with sales and account management of corporate accounts
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently to make decisions and accomplish goals
- Willing to think big picture, but execute on the details of a plan
- Effective at negotiating and communicating via phone, email, and in-person
- Ability to work in the Nashville office
WHY YOU WANT US:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You'll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we're doing at Eat Well. The best thing about this role, you'll help us continue our mission to improve the way Nashville eats! Other benefits include:
- Base salary with performance-based incentive plan
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k options
- Paid time off
- Team Outings
- Professional development opportunities
- Giving back to the local community
- Free lunch 5 days a week
- Gym membership reimbursement
Pre-employment Screening Required
Powered by JazzHR