Urban Farmer Steakhouse is a chef-driven seasonal steakhouse in lower-downtown Denver that emphasizes sustainable practices, locally-sourced ingredients, and ethically raised meats. Urban Farmer is a family of restaurants with locations in Portland, Cleveland and Philadelphia, with its newest addition in Denver.
The Urban Farmer backdrop is warm and elegant, yet quaint and rustic, visually telling the life-story of the hardworking, country farmer who marries the cosmopolitan art collector. Urban Farmer Denver is described as "rural chic", and prides itself in taking a re-imagined and modern approach to a typical white-tablecloth New York steakhouse for the more casual Denver demographic.
Do you crave a career where you can deliver delectable experiences paired with thoughtful and caring service? Apply today!
Responsible for set-up, mixing of drinks, service and clean-up of bar area while enduring quality service, guest satisfaction and the achievement/maintenance of company standards and profit maximization.
* Make and serve drinks to guests and cocktail servers following established guidelines, procedures and policies regarding beverage and safety controls as prescribed by company standards.
* Perform all guest contact activities in a cordial, efficient and professional manner; maintaining a commitment to guest satisfaction.
* Ring guest checks, collect cash and process credits and room charges in the exact manner outlined by company policies and procedures.
* Complete liquor requisitions and supply lists.
* Know and comply with state liquor laws.
* Ensure established pars are maintained.
* Perform all sidework duties according to sidework schedules.
Bartending training and certification, TIPS Certified
6 months bartending
Must be 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Lifting trays, dish racks, glass racks, etc. 20 -40 lbs. Pushing carts, Queen Marys, hotbox, portable bar 50 -100 lbs. Carrying trays, dish racks, glass racks, etc. 20 -40 lbs.
* Bending/kneeling -ability to bend to lower level cabinets and lift trays.
* Mobility -maneuver in narrow areas and between seated guests.
* Continuous standing required to service guest functions; 100% of the time scheduled.
* Climbing approximately 12 steps 20% of 8 hours.
* No driving required.
* Must be able to ruse records and all special requests.
* Must be able to perform multiple tasks at one time, must be able to follow verbal and written instruction in English, and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
* Must be highly organized and able to pay attention to sound and sight details in crowded and noisy situations, particularly when handling multiple tasks.
* Must be able to use tact and understanding when dealing with a variety of customer service problems, including stressful and highly emotional situations.
* Ability to accurately count cash. Ability to operate cash register.
Physically strenuous -prolonged standing, walking, lifting and carrying throughout entire shift
A Rewarding Experience:
* Eligible to participate in property tip program
* Complementary RTD EcoPass
* $500 hiring bonus: upon joining our team, we will offer $250.00 on your first paycheck and $250.00 after 90-days employment as a bonus!
* Medical, dental, & vision insurance
* Health savings and flexible spending accounts
* Basic Life and AD&D insurance
* Paid time off for vacation, sick time, and holidays
* Eligible to participate in the Company's 401(k) program with employer matching
* Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Great discounts on Hotels, Restaurants, and much more
* Eligible to participate in the Employee Referral Bonus Program. Up to $1,000 per referral.
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
Property : Oxford Hotel
Outlet: Urban Farmer Denver
Category: Restaurant Operations
Min: USD $11.75/Hr.
Tipped Position: Yes
Address : th St
City : Denver
State : Colorado
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability