Bigelow Management is a real estate management and development company headquartered in Las Vegas, NV managing real estate properties built and acquired by the same family Company for over 45 years. Currently manages 7,158 apartments located primarily in the southwest. We offer competitive salaries and great benefit options, paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, and 401(k) plan with company match.
We have Manager-in-Training positions available for applicants who have proven management experience in fast paced, full service restaurant environments. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic leader and team-builder that is ready to take on new challenges. Must be flexible on days available, as we are open seven (7) days a week.
Salary for Manager-in-Training positions start at $80K and increases to $95K + bonus eligibility for a General Manager position and $90K for an Assistant Manager position + bonus eligibility after successfully completing a 90 day training period.
● Handle all aspects of renting apartments including touring the property constantly throughout the day.
● Oversee and maintain prospect traffic and leasing data.
● Be an expert on all that our property offers as well as what our competitors are offering.
● Ability to explain the property's lease agreement and uphold all of our property rules and regulations.
● Collection of rent and fees to achieve as close to zero delinquency as possible.
● Pursue delinquencies via Summary Eviction Process and designated collection agency.
● Direct the efforts of the on-site staff to ensure apartments are ready for move-in and are maintained in a satisfactory manner.
● Oversee and maintain company customer service standards; respond to resident's requests and work with residents to minimize and resolve problems; follow through to ensure issues are resolved and documented.
● Perform daily inspection of common areas.
● Participate in company training classes/courses and meetings as required.
● Excellent communication skills.
● High standard of integrity and professionalism is required at all times.
● Candidates must have 5+ years experience working in a management role in fast paced, full service multi-property restaurant environments.
● Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
● Strong track record of identifying, coaching and developing talent while leading a solid team.
● Proven success with driving sales and controlling costs.
● Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed.
● Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
● Sense of urgency, focus on quality, and enthusiastic personality.
● High school diploma or GED is required.