If you've encountered any issue submitting this form, please send an email with the position and your CV to:
Customer Success Manager- Restaurant
Join our Customer Success team to help businesses amplify their success using Wix's products and business solutions.
Our mission is to be business strategy partners and consultants to our users. We help them analyze their challenges, provide them with the best solutions, and guide them through their journey to grow their businesses. As a Customer Success Manager at Wix, you'll proactively engage our users and develop long-term relationships with them to see their issues to resolution. You'll be their voice within our company and develop expertise in Wix's product offering.
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking Denver-based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
What You'll Do
* Own a book of business of Wix users, manage the relationship with them, get to know their businesses and needs, and help them with building their plans
* Become a trusted partner and consultant, demonstrating the opportunities available through Wix's business and advertising solutions
* Make suggestions for improvement to increase their success, ranging from design issues to SEO abilities
* Take accountability for the success of your accounts, their satisfaction, and the value they get from Wix products
* Constantly strive to expand your accounts' product usage through thoughtful onboarding and ongoing training and workshops
* Leverage data to identify gaps that users may have in running their businesses as efficiently as possible on Wix, and act on these insights within the company
* Work closely with our Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Care teams to deliver exceptional client experiences
What We're Looking For
* 2+ years of experience in client or customer success or account management in a tech company
* Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
* Tech savviness
* Proactive approach and customer satisfaction focus
* Background in digital marketing, eCommerce, online bookings, or business management software - an advantage
* Understanding of the restaurants, bars or gyms space is a strong plus for this role
To be successful in this role, you'll need to demonstrate your professionalism and ability to build and foster long-lasting relationships with our users. You'll be able to work without tight guidance and navigate customer feedback internally. You'll also be resourceful when searching for information and answers, and voice your ideas on how to improve our current processes and tools.
Being a Customer Success Manager
At the Customer Success team, we grow fast, support each other, and focus on continuous quality and improvement. We operate under a few teams, supporting our Bookings, Restaurant, eCommerce, Partners, and Strategic Customers (Top Users).
Our Customer Success Managers enjoy:
* Being part of a small and growing team, where there are no playbooks. You'll be able to make a lot of impact on our processes and shape the way things work
* Having room for professional expression, growth, and creativity
* Having a direct impact on our users' success and taking a huge role in our mission
* Collaboration with multiple teams from Wix offices around the world
* Impact on our product
Working at Wix
Join us to work in one of the most exciting companies in the world, serving over 200M users worldwide. This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, fun, and creative environment. You'll work with an amazing group of professionals who are also great people, with whom you can do extraordinary things.
Approximate base compensation $55,000 - $78,000. In addition to the base pay, this role includes variable compensation earned and company RSUs as part of the compensation package. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location, shift, and/or candidate experience. You can learn more about Wix benefits here.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.