Do you see yourself as a Driver/Bellperson? What's your passion? Whether you're into sports, shopping or spending time with your pet, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts we love to help our guests reach their personal business goals - one after the other - and accelerate their journey to success. We do this by combining the best facilities with great service so our guests feel productive, accomplished and re-energized during their trip. At the Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport, we are located across the street from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and conveniently next to the Sound Transit Link Light rail. The hotel has 260 guestrooms, 12,000 square feet of meeting space, and a fabulous restaurant, Reflections Bar & Grill, for our guests to enjoy.
Drives guests to/from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services. Assist guest with parking and luggage assistance. Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding directions, hotel information and guest concerns.
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes healthcare support, dental, vision, and life insurance support. You also will enjoy a complimentary meal per shift. Additionally, hotel discounts are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So, what's your passion?
We are an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.
* Airport ground transportation regulations
* Location and best routes to reach airport and area establishments
* Traffic laws
Skills and Ability to:
* Physical strength and manual dexterity to operate necessary equipment and perform required duties
* Safely operate a motor vehicle
* Meet attendance requirements with dependability and consistency
* Communicate effectively with guests and co-workers in order accurately receive and convey information
* Maintain a neat and clean appearance to meet hotel standards and represent the hotel positively
* Manage one's time in order to meet productivity standards
* Work evenings and weekends as required
* Accurately give directions and information regarding immediate and metro areas
Education and Experience:
* Experience driving a large shuttle van (12 passenger) or bus preferred.
* Previous customer service experience.
* Must possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements.
Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
Must be able to see, stand, walk, stoop, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift, grasp and perform repetitive motions as required by job.