OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable's software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 60,000 restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
* Maintenance and upkeep of office ensuring the cleanliness of the floors, conference rooms, storage room, game areas, restrooms and kitchen
* Maintain the inventory and keep track of budget of office supplies and snacks
* Oversee beverage & snacks services-stocking/replenishing-make sure it aligns with workplace services at other offices.
* Manage snack and office supply budget for the office
* Handle shipping and receiving, distribute packages and mail
* Greet guests and visitors
* Help manage office security and create employee access badges
* Help manage local and corporate safety protocols around COVID-19
* Oversee and manage office catering orders
* Plan, coordinate and help manage office events as needed, including decorations and setup
* Help run local safety program coordinated via Workplace team
* Work with workplace team on "green" initiatives for the office
* Help keep track of facility headcount and seating chart
* Anticipate office needs and be proactive about fulfilling them (repairs, furniture upkeep)
* Ensure power, lights, fans, AC, pantry equipment are in proper working condition
* Coordinate with building facility to resolve vehicle parking and security issues, if any
* Assist office visitors when they travel to this office
* Assist local office leadership with ad hoc administrative tasks.
* Onboard: Set up desk and badge for new hires.
* Offboards: Clear desk and delete badge from system and inform the building.
* Team Player; not afraid to roll up your sleeves
* Strong interpersonal skills; fun, professional, friendly demeanor; desire to assist others and face challenges head on
* Proactive - Quick on your feet and an expert multi-tasker
* Strong time management, set priorities and meet deadlines
* Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
* Ability to handle multiple detailed tasks simultaneously and independently, and the ability to adapt to changing roles and priorities
* Flexible, positive, upbeat attitude
* Competency with Google apps and Microsoft
* Ability to lift 40 lbs (18kg)
* 2+ years of office coordinator experience or similar
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.