Salad and Go is on a mission to make healthy, made-to-order food convenient and affordable for everyone. Our team is out to change the health of America and completely disrupt the fast-food world. As a FOR GOOD Company, we have built a team committed to our guests, local community, and each other. Salad and Go is focused on growth and not slowing down until our mission is accomplished.Position Summary
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for the quality, food safety, and esthetics of the products being prepared for distribution. The Quality Control Tech follows through on set processes and ensures adherence to good manufacturing practices, food safety standards, and product quality standards.
Monitoring and documenting all data related to food safety programs (CCP's, CP's, Audits, Inspections,
Enforcing GMP's, SSOP's and other policies of Food Safety Programs to comply with regulatory and
Evaluation of product to ensure compliance with SAG product specifications.
Ensure quality of incoming raw ingredients.
Ability to assist in developing food safety programs.
Ability to lead teams in applying food safety standards as per SAG Policy Requirements
- Basic knowledge of food safety programs.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Be comfortable using basic handheld technology
- Non-Slip Shoes are Required
- Free Meals
- Rapid Growth Opportunities
- 7 Major Holiday closures
- Medical, dental, vision insurance available
- Strong, inclusive company culture
- Unique, mission-driven team