We are offering a $200 BONUS to the amazing person that fills this role! Just average 30 hours/week for 60 days and the money is yours! As a member of the Pinthouse Kitchen Team, your primary responsibility is to prepare a high quality, consistent product to the Pinthouse standards. Our Prep Crews work early each morning to prepare that days ingredients. Once the doors open our Make Crews use our prepped goods to prepare all menu items and deliver our delicious pizzas. The Kitchen Team will cook and prepare a variety of products including meats, poultry, vegetables, sauces, and other items using a variety of equipment and utensils. If desired and earned, Kitchen Lead and Captain positions are available.
The following outlines the core skills and experience prerequisites for the Kitchen role:
* Contribute to a positive and supportive work environment
* Respond positively to coaching, mentoring and guidance
* Love a high-volume environment and making new friends daily
* Food Handlers Certification
* TABC required for FOH & Bar, preferred for all
* Flexible Schedule with evening availability
* Be able to stand for long periods of time
* Complete opening and closing checklists, including daily and weekly cleaning tasks.
* Prepare a variety of meats, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in a variety of other kitchen equipment.
* Understand and comply consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and rules, policies and procedures.
* Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
* Maintain a clean and sanitary work and service area including tables, shelves, walls, oven, and refrigeration equipment.
* Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
* Attend all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
* Promptly report equipment and food quality problems to Manager.
* Inform manager-on-duty immediately of product shortages.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty