YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING: Join OTG as a Market Manager now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG? OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
WHY OTG? By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Market Manager oversees CIBO market retail operations. CIBO Express Gourmet Markets is the upgrade our guests have been waiting for, offering today's traveler on the go, a uniquely curated assortment of readymade provisions. From delicious, fresh, and wholesome foods, to top-line health and beauty solutions, to singular gifts and leading-edge electronics! As a Market Manager, your responsibilities may include crewmember development and training, performance documentation, adequate staffing, adherence to all concepts, policies and procedures, inventory, store facility, and responsibility for tracking revenues and cash accounts.
* Ensures responsibility for daily openings and closings as scheduled, as well as completes accurate opening/closing reports
* Adheres to all OTG Operating Procedures and ensure that they are followed by crewmembers
* Communicates regularly and effectively to crew at pre-shift/post-shift crew meetings and on a one-tone basis
* Ensures that all duties and assignments are performed and completed in a timely manner
* Records all deliveries and cross-checks with original purchase orders
* Maintains organization and freshness of stock, and oversees replacements as needed
* Ensures level of freshness and inventory per concept standards, while adhering to budget
* Performs regular stock inventory to account for all stock and submits report to the GM
* Ensures that an end of night report is completed correctly for all transactions
* Ensures that all cash items are balanced and accounted for on a daily basis
* Oversees accuracy of all transactions and voids
* Implements orientation, training, development, and performance management of supervisors and crewmembers
* Maintains weekly staff schedules, ensuring fair distribution of hours to all staff, using the most cost-effective staffing and adhering to staffing budget
* Monitors and ensures that all staff members are punctual and in correct attire
* Addresses staff discipline as required, using OTG company standards and procedures; reports any discipline issues to the GM
* Ensures all work is carried out in compliance with Health & Safety regulations Ensures all staff members are engaged in their work and problems are dealt with in a humane, consistent, and professional manner
Complete other tasks assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferred
* Minimum of 2 to 3 years of supervisory experience in retail/concession/restaurants
* 1 year supervisory experience in similar concept, market, or brand is preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Commitment to service of customers, crew, co-workers, and management
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
* Pay Type Salary
* Required Education Bachelor's Degree
* OTG - Orlando International Airport, Orlando, FL, One Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, Florida, United States of America