Who We Are:
Gosh Enterprises is a dynamic, rapidly growing company that oversees a family of brands:
- Charleys: A 620+ unit restaurant brand known worldwide for serving the #1 Cheesesteak in the World.
- Bibibop Asian Grill: An award winning, 40+ unit Korean-inspired fast casual restaurant concept
- Lenny's Grill and Subs: A Memphis-based 70+ unit chain serving high quality deli subs and hot subs
- Charleys Kids: A non-profit, partnering with likeminded organizations around the world to provide food, education, and mentorship to at-risk children.
- Solar Planet: A company that provides solar field advisory and installation services
BIBIBOP Asian Grill is look to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing team!
The Accounts Payable Specialist that will coordinate activities in calculating, processing, posting, verifying, and maintaining data and payments to accounts payable records by performing the following duties.
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into accounting system.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Enter new or update vendor names and data
- Analyzes major accounts and prepares monthly reconciliation of subsidiary accounts to general ledger.
- Implements record keeping systems, forms, policies, and procedures related to billing, processing payments, and other accounts payable activities.
- Identifies and resolves problems and inconsistencies and suggests appropriate corrective procedures.
- Communicates and coordinates accounting policies, practices, and procedures with department and company managers and officials, vendors, reporting agencies, clients, customers, and the public.
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and provide assistants to manager from time to time.
An associate degree in accounting is preferred for this position. A minimal of five years' previous experience in accounts payable is required.
How We Build Our Team:
We seek exceptional team members who value and exhibit the following characters:
- Humble: self-aware; reflective; understands and embraces reality; acts on constructive feedback; takes actions to learn and grow; values others; knows that "I could be wrong"; always asks "what's mine to own"; does not blame/point fingers
- Hungry: works towards excellence on things that matter; takes initiative and ownership; seeks better ways of doing things; fierce resolve in overcoming challenges and achieving desired results; sees the world glass half-full and has a can-do attitude.
- Brilliant: subject matter experts; great judgement and common sense; Ingenuous and creative when resources are limited.
- Kind: values and exhibits decency; extends grace to others and wants the best for other; practices empathy.
- Short-term disability
- Wellness activity reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO starting at 3-week/year
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly bonus
- Voluntary term life insurance for employee, spouse, and children