Remote to Start
12-18-month contract with possible conversion to FTE
Health, Dental, Vision and 401k benefits are available to choose from
Location options: Atlanta, GA or Denver, CO
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) of assigned portfolio of solutions along with strong knowledge and understanding of the product deployed in the region.
• Lead the delivery and implementation of solutions in the customer environment.
• Engaged in undertaking quality user acceptance testing of all and 3rd party products prior to production release within the markets and ensure integration into the core systems is successful.
• Generating product awareness across the business and providing tools, information, and knowledge transfer to predominately to internal teams but may have some exposure to external customers.
• Contributing to the business case development process, by collating relevant local market information for the non-strategic products.
• Manage a small portfolio of 3rd party products.
• Maintain awareness of the competitive position of products in the market(s) and provide feedback to the content portfolio leads for the 3rd party products.
• Review customer feedback and lessons learned to contribute to the continued tailoring and refinement of the market deployment approach.
• Lead internal training sessions with Commercial and Support teams across the product portfolio. Conduct product demonstrations for clients and internal departments.
• Contribute to the creation and development of product deployment approach on behalf of the market to ensure regional nuances are highlighted and addressed.
• Participate and conduct customer business reviews, in line with Discovery NBI process, supporting new and existing clients and working closely with the Solutions Managers to prepare final recommendation document.
• On occasions attend customer meetings and presentations to fully understand the issues affecting the customers and feed information back into the global product portfolio leads.
• Identify gaps where new or bespoke development may be required
• Regularly interacts with other members of Product, Proposition and Solutions teams across the region.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
Graduate or equivalently qualified by experience
Experience of global company environment within the travel industry having progressively taken on increasing levels of responsibility for a portfolio of products
Must have an excellent understanding of the travel industry
Detailed knowledge of all products
Expert knowledge of the competitive landscape
Outstanding communication and presentation skills
Strong analytical thinking and clear oral skills to present content to various audiences - senior management, sales, technical and support staff, internally and externally
Strong initiative and follow through skills with high attention to detail
Demonstrates ability to manage and deliver on times against multiple priorities
Excellent customer relationship skills
Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
A second language would be preferable
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those
authorized to work in the U.S for any employer will be considered.
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful
under applicable law.