Full Time Cook Needed Needed!
Located in Saint Petersburg, FL
Busy Non-Profit in Saint Petersburg is looking for Full Time Cook to join their team immediately.
Full Time Cook Qualifications:
- Plans, prepares, cooks and serves nutritional meals and snacks in accordance with established guidelines and schedules.
- Ensures all meals are prepared and served in a safe and presentable manner; cleans kitchen facilities, equipment, and appliances; maintains inventory of kitchen supplies and food in a neat and orderly manner.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- One-two years of experience preferred in cooking food for large groups or venues.
- Equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities of proper kitchen handling for food and beverage standards and procedures.
- Preparing food, which includes using a variety of utensils, sharp objects and kitchen equipment.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate the English language.
- Ability to cook, prep, clean up, follow sanitary policies and procedures, taste and smell food.
- Ability to calmly and professionally communicate with all manner of people.
- Duties are usually performed by frequently walking and/or standing, kneeling or squatting for long periods of time. Relieved by lesser periods of sitting.
- Work is performed in a normal kitchen environment where there may be some physical discomforts associated with working around hot stoves/ovens or cold freezers.
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Medical Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Accrue Holiday and Vacation PTO
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Bonuses
To APPLY for this opportunity OR for more information about all our jobs postings, please
- Email your updated resume to
- Submit your online application to our website, OR download the ExpressJobs APP on your mobile device where you may submit your application, view our job postings, or manage any assignment we may send you to
Visit our office at 4326 Park Boulevard, Suite E, Pinellas Park, FL 33781