Analysts is seeking Catering Service Agents to work for a major Airline in Atlanta, GA! You will work with an innovative team whose common goal is to ensure that all flights have the necessary supplies to drive a positive customer experience. You will support the operation by assembling snack, water, provisioning kits, supply drawers, and packing carts from the commissaries to be delivered to the aircraft. As a Catering Service Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by maintaining professionalism and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work.
APPLY NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW WITH THE HIRING MANAGER!
- Competitive Pay rate - $21.00/hour
- Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
- Attend/participate in daily team huddles
- Assembling of snacks, beverages, provisioning kits and catering supplies
- Building drawers and carts to catering specifications (catering and provision supplies)
- Separating unused catering and provisioning items from inbound flights that can be repurposed
- Pack out catering carts to specs ready for delivery to the aircraft
- Must be able to lift and transport items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Perform quality control functions prior to delivery onboard
- Ability to learn to use a pallet jack for re-stocking and re-supplying
- Perform catering truck operations post required training
- Repeatedly performing tasks that require:
- standing (for the majority of the shift)
- consistent lifting of up to 50 pounds
- pushing and pulling of carts
- bending below ankle level and reaching above shoulder level
- twisting, kneeling, lifting; some repetitive strenuous motions when carrying out specific duties and job functions
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Have a valid driver's license and willingness to learn to drive on the ramp
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass an extensive post-offer pre-employment background check, including fingerprinting and a criminal history record check required by federal law
- Pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test
- Ability to frequently lift tools, supplies, or items weighing up to and including 50 pounds
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, lift, bend, and climb steps throughout shift.
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Possess basic computer skills
- Have strong verbal communication skills
- Be willing to work a fixed and/or rotating schedule including afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays in all weather conditions.