Welcome to Hotel Crescent Court, with undeniable charm that is quintessentially Texan, we meld Dallas sophistication and heritage into an experience that is uniquely Hotel Crescent Court. With our immersive spa, renowned dining, and serene pool just moments away from the trolley, our hotel opens a world filled by arts, shopping and entertainment districts. Fresh from a $30 million renovation, this is Texas luxury living at its finest. At the Hotel Crescent Court, our associates can expect to work in an environment that focuses on nurturing development and growth. We take care of you so that you can take care of our guests. Complimentary parking, free meals during your shift, and monthly associate celebrations are just a few perks that can be expected when working here. We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.
* Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet
* Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality.
* Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
* Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
* Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
* Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
* Locks and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items, deposits cash drops and secures bank.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service of various alcoholic beverages.
* Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges, and understand portion sizes.
* Sufficient manual dexterity in hands in order to use a knife to make garnish, pick up glassware and bottles, scoop ice, mix drinks, and reach overhead to retrieve stock with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu items with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to operate a keyboard and point of sale procedures to pre-check an order and close out a check with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.