Title: Laundry Attendant / Houseperson
Location: Orlando, FL
At the Caribe Royale we are extremely excited about the expansion of the Grand Caribe Convention Center, the complete renovation of all 1,335 suites and villas, and a new lobby creating a new "arrival experience". If you are excited, and passionate, about ensuring our guests have a memorable experience then this is a wonderful time to join the Caribe Royale family.
* Sort soiled hotel linens, load and unload washing machines and dryers
* Restock Suite Attendant carts for use the next day and keep the Laundry plant clean and organized.
* Process washed linens and use machinery to iron, fold and stack finished goods
* Deliver items requested by the guest or suite attendant as necessary
* Ensure suite attendants have proper number of clean linens, towels, amenities, glasses/coffee mugs, etc.
* Perform other duties as required by supervisor
* You must be available during nights, weekends and holidays
* You must be a team player
* You must have experience in housekeeping / laundry in a resort or similar establishment
* Be able to stand, walk, bend, reach for an extended period of time
* Strong communication skills are required
Why work for The Caribe Royale Orlando?
* We offer a positive and fun working environment.
* We offer the opportunity to grow within our property
* We offer great benefits such as weekly pay, 401K, paid holidays, health insurance coverage, and much more!