- Lead Customer engagement and retention strategies, automation and personalization of our CRM efforts, and effective lifecycle campaigns with passion for customer experience and guest first mindset.
- Direct Customer Engagement, CRM and Personalization vision and strategy, driving profitable customer growth in all channels by building customer loyalty, increase share of wallet, and reducing churn.
- Define and develop automation and personalization of our CRM efforts to ensure that we're delivering the right message, in the right channel, to the right person, at the right time.
- Develop customer centric channel (email, direct mail, mobile, other) strategy that engage our guests with personalized, targeted, and relevant campaigns across all lifecycle stages to encourage acquisition, loyalty, and monetization.
- Oversee the data- and insight-driven customer marketing efforts such as segmenting, targeting tactics, personalization, marketing programs and will facilitate cross-functional efforts, with a core focus on growth, engagement and retention.
- Work closely with technology and analytics teams to ensure access to best-in-class CRM technology, tools and global best practices.
- Work closely with Marketing Analytics to build out CRM and targeting strategies, as well as developing KPI dashboards to measure success and drive enhancements.
- Develop and execute global Email, Direct mail, Mobile channel strategies including ownership of processes, CRM strategy and all vendor relationships associated with channel.
- Create and implement best practices for optimizing the frequency and sequencing of communications across multiple CRM channels (email, push notifications, direct mail) while ensuring compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR
- Lead buy vs. build decisions related to CRM tools and capabilities including evaluating, onboarding, and integrating with new vendors and technology that simplify and speed up processes while increasing campaign effectiveness
- Devise and implement a testing program to enable experimentation aimed at increasing the effectiveness of CRM efforts as we continuously launch and learn
- Partner with Marketing and Creative, eCommerce, Product, and Revenue Management to define and implement campaigns that align and contribute to business plans
- Drive reporting to the broader organization to ensure that performance and personalization is shared and understood for improvement and collaboration
- Work closely with data & product teams to enhance customer information and build out necessary functionality to support personalization and CRM
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer experience and data flow from acquisition and engagement to drive conversions & revenues
- Use a data-driven approach and a vigorous testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on strategy and performance
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- Reports to Vice President of Integrated Marketing. Requires executive, team, vendor and cross-functional leadership abilities. Must demonstrate ability to keep the business executing on core activities while constantly innovating to drive the team forward and increase bookings. Role will partner with and interact with Senior Leaders across Marketing, Revenue Management, Finance, Hotel Operations and other core functions.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field of study required. Graduate degree preferred.
10 years of experience in Marketing strategy, planning, development and creation, cruise industry experience preferred. 5 years of experience managing a team of Marketing professionals. CRM experience required.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Innovative leader that relies on a mix of art and science making data-informed decisions to deliver a holistic, seamless member experience.
- Direct experience in building and developing member messaging journeys that utilize multiple channels including remarketing, email, push, in-app and beyond
- Proven ability to synthesize and interpret data and customer insights into successful engagement strategies
- Proven experience driving positive guest experiences through all CRM channels via engaging messaging and relevant content.
- A hands-on leader with deep experience in talent development and performance management
- Expert-level knowledge of Marketing Automation software with a perspective on the best-in-class vendors in the market (Salesforce, Oracle/Responsys)
- Strong project management skills, excel at juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines
- Demonstrated success in developing collaborative relationships across departments to drive tangible results especially in an environment with multiple stakeholders