BASIC PURPOSE: Lead organic social media programs for Regent Seven Seas Cruises including the brand blog. Responsible for planning, campaign execution, reporting, monitoring, social engagement, community management and influencer marketing programs. Responsible for collaborating with Creative team in content curation and content creation for all social media and blog campaigns. Position to lead testing and optimization across social media and blog initiatives.
- Develop and manage annual Social Media Marketing strategic plan for domestic and international markets based on historical performance insights, RSSC business goals, brand pillars and overarching Marketing objectives.
- Lead creation and management of global social media and blog content calendars based on insights from Revenue Management, PR, Marketing and program performance with the purpose of driving demand and engagement for RSSC.
- Partner with Creative Team to curate and create compelling content for social media channels and the blog in partnership with PR, Marketing, and Onboard teams.
- Manage execution and scheduling of all social and blog campaigns with exceptional project management skills and leadership.
- Lead strategic plan to develop a Trade Social Media program in partnership with Trade Marketing team including management of brand profiles, training, reporting, and partnering with Creative Team for content development.
- Lead Community Management across multiple platforms with regular reporting to Senior Leadership, monitoring and responding to inquiries and comments that come in through social media channels, and determining the proper steps for response management including replying on behalf of the brand where relevant. This includes owning a Crisis Management process in partnership with PR.
- Engage and interact with the social community across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) to develop and grow social media audiences and overall guest engagement.
- Lead the planning and execution of RSSC User Generated Content curation program in partnership with Creative Team.
- Develop and maintain all social media and blog reports. Provide recommendations for program optimization based on data insights. Develop and execute overarching social media and blog test plan in partnership with Creative Team.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics team to provide social media data for consolidated business reports.
- Manage and execute against social media boosting strategy including ownership of paid budget and performance reporting.
- Lead RSSC Influencer Marketing program including influencer valuation, incentivization, social content requirements, and program reporting.
- Lead strategic plan to optimize brand YouTube channel including growth plan, video uploads, inventory, content ideation for briefing, and performance reporting.
- Partner with Paid Digital team to develop a native advertising content and testing plan with a goal of driving leads and bookings.
- Lead internal training opportunities related to social media and the blog for team members and external travel advisors.
- Develop standards and best practices for the creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval and repurposing of content.
- Collaborate with Creative and Marketing team members to ensure that all digital content aligns with overarching brand message and maintains a consistent voice, tone and visual look and feel that is within Brand Guidelines.
- Identify and own social media platform opportunities for RSSC including new feature launches and new platform growth opportunities.
- Build tracking codes to ensure data and reporting hygiene with proper Q/A.
- Manage social media tools and resources including tool assessment, contracts and renewals, vendor relationships, and maintenance.
- Work closely with the Search team in the development and enhancement of unique content strategies.
- Manage budget, vendors and other resources related to social media and the blog.
- Track, research and report on social media trends, tools and competitive activity.
- Maintain strong adherence to NCLH Social Media Policy.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications; or any equivalent combination of relevant education and/or work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 7+ years of digital marketing and social media experience with strong project management, communication, writing/content development and reporting/analytical skills.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Exceptional project management skills including process development, process adherence, and schedule development. Proven track record of meeting deadlines on time.
- Strong communication skills and proven examples of ability to partner with multiple cross-functional teams to drive programs forward with success.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills with proven examples of successfully partnering with internal team members and external vendors to drive programs forward.
- Advanced knowledge, experience, and passion for social media marketing and blog management including but not limited to organic social, paid social, influencer marketing, and Community Management.
- Must have strong technical skills and knowledge with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously in an environment with changing business demands.
- Demonstrated strength and ability to lead social media planning and execution. Exceptional written skills with storytelling ability and possession of visual brand identity skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with brand marketing.
- Exceptional attention to detail including proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with A/B testing and creative optimization.
- Experience with developing custom audiences and managing data models in the social space to optimize program performance.
- Ability to effectively use diplomacy in conflict resolution and problem-solving matters.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and maintain professionalism in a high-paced department.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively and efficiently execute campaigns on time.
- Ability to find creative solutions in the midst of complex technical constraints.
- Ability to provide recommendations based on data insights.
- Advanced experience with Social Media & Blog Tools such as: Hootsuite, WordPress, Social Studio, Stackla, Sprout Social, BrandWatch, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Page Insights, Instagram Analytics and Twitter Analytics.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.