There are over 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people in the United States, Canada, and has a growing presence in Europe. Our client is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You'll Do
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sets up stations with all necessary supplies.
· Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
· Cooks menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
· Always follows supervisors' direction.
· Follows proper cooking techniques for all dishes.
· Ensures food quality and timeliness.
· Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures according to company and state regulations.
· Complies with all nutrition, sanitation and safety regulations and standards.
· Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone.
· Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to management.
· Other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Operational knowledge of hospitality equipment.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
· Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures needed.
· Familiar with industry's best practices.
· While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
· Incumbent is occasionally required to taste or smell.
· Push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs on a weekly basis.
· Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position for a long period of time.
· Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant noise, without the use of a private office.
· Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism & collaboration.
· Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess of 40 hours with or without notice including weekends, nights, holidays.
- Growth opportunity
- Shift 4pm-2am
We are committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualiﬁed individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.