Are you a stellar Cook? Ready to put your talent to the test and make some $$ doing what you love? If so, WE WANT YOU!
Hourly rate depending on experience,
30-40 hours a week with the possibility of OT.
Fun work environment
Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following)
• Please our guests by correctly preparing menu items to our high standards of professional cooking
• Meet company standards of quality, safety, cleanliness and hospitality in providing guests with the most satisfactory food possible
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and set a positive example
• Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace
•Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
Possessing the role of first contact, this position is extremely important as a customer will deem the rest of the hospitality setting as good or bad as initially portrayed.
This position is pivotal to the success of any restaurant, they must understand the importance of proper etiquette and service standards along with the ability to take direction and work in a team environment. Host and Hostesses need to be able to work around difficult situations and must possess exceptional organizational and problem-solving abilities.
• Greet guests and patrons personally as they enter into the establishment
• Receive and record messages on the telephone
• Ensure the proper setup of dining and service areas
• Offer appropriate seats using truly personable demeanor
• Politely request guests to wait in waiting area if no table is available
• Ensure neatness and cleanliness of stations
• Present menus, make recommendations
• Relay special requests to the manager and ensure requests are accommodated in a timely and accurate fashion
• Maintain clean and organized tables and work area
• Assist service staff when needed
• Manage and maintaining both exterior and interior of the restaurant
• Resolve guests' concerns in a prompt manner
• Deliver food and beverages when needed
• Communicate with staff and customers to ensure great service
While this job description list states the essential job duties of a host/hostess, it is, by no means, a complete list of duties as this position requires an individual to work in a manner that we, the employer describes.
Job Types: Part-time
Pay Rate: Based on experience. Benefits if working over 30 hours and PTO if over 30 hours and employed with MBB for over a year.
We are looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced culinary environment.
The Dishwasher's are responsible for washing soiled plates and flatware from tables. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
Unloading and storing deliveries.
Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
Competitive Wage, Full or Part time hours available, Schedule Flexibility.
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced restaurant servers to maintain and enhance the quality of our customer service. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing customers with a memorable experience.
** Must be 20 years or older to serve alcohol.**
• Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and order
• Attend to customers upon entrance
• Present menus and help customers select food/beverages
• Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
• Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
• Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
• Issue bills and accept payment
• Promote dedication from customers
•Proven customer service experience
• Customer-oriented hospitality and patience
• Problem-solving and decision making skills
• Hands on experience in cashier duties
• Excellent people skills
• Responsible and trustworthy
• Attention to cleanliness and safety
• High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers' needs and expectations. Compensation includes hourly rate and tips.
Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations
Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
Plan and present bar menu
Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
Comply with all food and beverage regulations
•Be able to communicate with co-workers and managers effectively and professionally.
•Standing for long periods of time
•Reach and lift overhead up to 25 pounds
•Work in hot and cold temperature extremes subject to fluctuations for long periods of time.
•Work in an environment where smoke, fumes, steam, and other airborne particles are present.
•Work around, handle, operate, and control hot equipment and products in a safe manner
•Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
•Ability to learn quickly
•Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed.
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Ability to work as part of a team
•Ability to build work relationships
Stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 50 pounds.
Ability to sand for long periods of time
Able to withstand high volume, intense work conditions
Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
•Proven customer service experience
•Customer-oriented hospitality and patience
•Problem-solving and decision making skills
•Hands on experience in cashier duties
•Excellent people skills
•Responsible and trustworthy
•Attention to cleanliness and safety
•High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus
Resume and proven working experience as a Bartender
Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
Knowledge of a second language is a plus
Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Relevant training certificate