The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville. The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
$250 SIGN ON BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by ensuring quick, efficient, and professional Dining Room Attendant services.
* Servicing all guests in the dining room in every way possible, ensuring the best possible experience in hopes that they will return.
* To comply with attendance and punctuality standards.
* To comply with uniform standards.
* To properly set up entire restaurant.
* To have complete understanding of bussing standards.
* To have a complete understanding of the menu.
* To deliver food and beverage accurately to tables and in a timely manner.
* Be friendly and helpful with all guests. Use surnames whenever possible.
* To comply with food handling standards.
* Run food to all sections of the restaurant and bar.
* To complete all assigned duties before checking out and clocking out.
* Inspecting and manicuring one's station in the restaurant to ensure that it is immaculate in both cleanliness and presentation.
* Station set-up and breakdown/side-work.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
* 2 years of experience in a similar position preferred.
* Must possess a valid TABC permit, or have the ability to obtain a valid TABC permit.
* Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
* Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance.
* Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
* Requires repetitive motion.
* May work both indoors and outdoors.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to .