Cuvée is a luxury travel and lifestyle brand with an international collection of exclusively owned and managed residences in the most sought-after destinations in the world. Each home owned or managed by Cuvée has a Destination Manager (DM) team that is dedicated to the guests to curate personalized experiences. Cuvée collects surveys from over 98% of guests and receives a 4.92 out of 5 stars in the five key areas measured, which is the highest satisfaction rating in the industry. Cuvée has grown at 50% for the last several years, and has the potential to dramatically increase this growth.
Scope and responsibilities:
Cuvée is looking to add a dynamic, technology-enabled, and effective Staff Accountant to our team. We're looking for a highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic accounting professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The focus will be on ensuring that bills, related payments, AR receipts, and cash transactions/fund transfers are recorded in a timely manner, completely and accurately to ensure up-to-date financial reporting, cash positions, and working capital reports. Reports to be reviewable on a daily basis by management and that a timely monthly close is achievable (by 15th of each month).
Reporting to the Controller, the desired outcomes of the position are as follows:
· ALL employee expense reports for the prior month are submitted by the 6th business day of each month and the account categorization, location, assigned departments, projects, and/or classes is 98% accurate;
· Credit card accounts are reconciled by the 8th business day of the month;
· All AP bills received via email, mail or directly into the Bill.com inbox are reviewed, appropriately coded for accounts, locations, projects, departments and/or customers and assigned to the appropriate people for approval with 95% accuracy;
· Ensure invoices are paid on time by receipt of the above methods and/or by login into different accounts;
· Assist in creating and maintaing written AP policy and procedures, including but not limited to maintaining vendor login information;
· Assist in training other departments in cloud-based accounting tools;
· Respond (within 1 business day) to inquiries from coworkers and outside parties;
· Complete Profit and Loss reconciliations at month-end; flux analysis
· Monitor and track transaction volume;
· All cash transactions (A/P payments, A/R reciepts, etc.) are recorded completely, on a timely basis (within 1 business day), and with 99% accuracy with appropriate supporting documentation;
· Managing cloud-based accounting tools Expensify and Bill.com to research and address syncing issues.
· May require additional assistance - evening/weekends/holidays during busy times
· 2+ Years experience preferred but not required;
· Bachelor's degree in accounting;
· Self starter with ability to excel in a fast paced and customer oriented environment;
· Extremely detail oriented and organized;
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel);
· Preferred experience on one or all of the following systems Sage Intacct or another advanced financial management, Bill.com and Expensify;
· Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
· Strong and proactive communicator;
· Strong moral and ethical character;
· Team player;
· Strong work ethic;
· Open to constructive criticism;
· High standards;
· Sense of urgency.
In order for your resume to be considered, the following questions must be answered:
· What are your career goals?
· What do you believe are the most important factors in building and sustaining a good team?
· What accomplishments are you most proud of?
· Give an example of when you initiated something new or improved a process or project with little input or guidance?
· Give an example of a time when failed/struggled with an assignment? How did you overcome the assignment? And what would you have done differently?
Learn more about Cuvée at our website,
· Annual Salary of $40,000 to $60,000
· Competitive benefit package which includes 401(k)