Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
Hands on training opportunity for someone to learn various aspects of the hotel business. This position is a "utility player" who will rotate throughout various departments and positions based upon business need. Omni Care Interns are provided a summer internship opportunity that will result in acceptance into our LID (Leader in Development) program at the end of the summer season based upon performance.
* Flexible in working various entry level service positions within the property.
* Position will rotate between front office, housekeeping, food, and beverage outlets/events, pool/recreation. Additional departments/roles may be added based on business needs.
* Attend to and anticipate guest's needs.
* Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in scheduling.
* Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
* Attend Omni Care Internship training and enrichment seminars through the summer season.
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the Operations Leader.
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal required
* Strong customer service skills
* Previous experience in a customer service position preferred
* Willingness to learn and take on different projects
* Ability to adapt to changing environments
* Must be able to walk, sit, stand, squat, and lean during daily business for extended periods of time.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to .