- Responsible for interfacing with key stakeholders and translating business requirements.
- Additionally, the analyst will possess hands-on Salesforce.com administration skills.
- They will understand how changes may impact the entire user universe and will work to educate and provide detailed information for the purposes of governance decision making by the business.
- Document business needs, while being able to distinguish between needs and wants; identify gaps between business needs and standard CRM application functionality; design and document solutions that fill the gaps; and provide detailed business requirements specifications for Salesfore.com developers.
- Perform application configuration and customization of CRM system/s (building screens, designing custom objects, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Evaluate and implement Salesforce AppExchange solutions and add-ons to enhance the CRM system/s.
- Prepare and document data conversion requirements for mapping from company systems into CRM.
- Develop, document, and execute test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, CRM module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches.
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training to users as required.
- Develop and maintain business process documentation and consider compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities.
- Support, analyze, and resolve critical production application issues as required.
- Construct summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) for all CRM subject areas (campaign, lead, prospect, opportunity, pipeline, account, and revenue activities).
- Provide guidance for system/process workflow template development and data filtering criteria within CRM system/s.
- Ensure consistency of CRM usage conventions, compliance with best practices, and integrity of data.
- Provide oversight on mass data uploads into CRM system/s.
- Implement new departments into Salesforce CRM platform.
- Follow new releases, patches, and system updates of CRM system/s.
- Drive user adoption of CRM systems to ensure compliance and success of the tool.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management Information Systems or equivalent business experience required.
2-5 years of CRM system experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across various departments. Solid problem-solving skills as well as demonstrated analytical and qualitative abilities. Ability to interpret data and business needs/requirements. Understanding of Business Analytics and the metrics that drive management decisions, and the ability to build reports and queries to support such metrics. Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing timelines. Salesforce.com implementation experience. Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups. Experience working with Social Studio, Pardot, and Docusign preferred.
Please note this position is temporarily remote, but will require being on site in Miami, FL.