Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Truewood Resident Experience Partner (REP) at First Hill in Seattle, WA. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- A High school diploma/GED required or college degree or equivalent preferred
- One or two years related experience, training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Senior living experience preferred.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to obtain first aid/CPR certification within 30 days of employment
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Universal Worker with Merrill Gardens!
Our Truewood Resident Experience Partners at Merrill Gardens:
The Truewood Resident Experience Partner (Truewood REP) is a key component in the overall operations of the community. This multi-faceted position will be assigned a home department but can work across multiple departments. With proper training and applicable certifications, the Truewood REP is able to deliver customer service and community support in the following areas: activities, concierge, dining, housekeeping, maintenance, care and reception.
Activities - Assists the Active Living Program Director with all social activities in and out of the community. Help conduct activities that deliver vibrant cultural, physical, intellectual, educational, spiritual, social, service/volunteering, and special interest activities based on resident needs and input.
- Care - Assist residents with activities of daily living including dressing, meals, laundry, and general care.
- Concierge - Helps satisfy customer-driven requests for services that are typically found outside the community. This process includes all activities from the initial receipt of request to coordination and delivery of the product and service.
- Dining - Whether in the dining room or providing room service, responsible for ensuring residents are receiving meals efficiently. Maintains the Standards of Excellence established by Merrill Gardens for cleanliness, customer service, and proper deliver in an organized and timely fashion. Assist in the preparation of breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals as well as special events as directed by the Chef. Performs various kitchen cleaning and storage activities.
- Housekeeping - Upkeep of resident apartments and common areas throughout the community to ensure all areas are clean, neat, sanitary and safe fore residents, guests, and team members.
- Maintenance - Assists in the physical upkeep and maintenance of both interior and exterior building(s) and surrounding property. The goal is to maintain the building and its furnishings and finishes in good repair and ensure all systems follow applicable safety and fire regulations and federal, state, and local codes.
- Reception - Provides the first impression visitors have of Truewood's Front Desk and is responsible for greeting visitors, answering the telephone, and maintaining the front office area in a neat and organized manner.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer