The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is hiring a Restaurant Manager to join our team at Truist Park's Tomahawk Tap Room in Atlanta, Georgia. As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination, supervision and execution of all restaurant functions while ensuring excellent guest service at all times.
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards) and ensure actions are up to company quality, sanitary, and legal standards.
- Schedule staff hours and assign tasks for service and kitchen staff members.
- Help train, develop, motivate staff and monitor their performance while keeping an open communication for corrections needed.
- Maintain positive guest relations and high standards of service at all times.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of all restaurant organization and menu information.
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and company policies.
- Solve all customer concerns and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed, including ordering, inventory, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a managerial position in a restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and volume.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certification required.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L s and developing and managing budgets.
- Have passion for exceptional dining experiences combined with substantial food and service knowledge.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and an ability to anticipate guest and employee needs.
- Maintain a professional and polished appearance and demeanor in high-volume situations.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), & (POS) systems.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, back end, food service supervisor, general manager, gerente de cocina, gm, kitchen manager, operations, produce manager, restaurant operations