The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring Concessions Cooks to join our team at Dallas Fort Worth Airport's Salt Lick BBQ in Dallas Fort Worth Airport, Texas.
Position starting at $12.00/Hour
Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package:
Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
1. 401(k) plan with company contribution
5. Life insurance
6. Short-term disability
7. Long-term disability
8. Shift Differential
9. Paid Meals
10. Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days and vacation
11. Paid Parking
- Follow supervisor s assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation guidelines.
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and management.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food abbreviations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a team player.
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow recipe measurements and proportions.
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending, lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20lbs or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures, depending on the season; may work frequently in a hot, damp, or very cold environment.
- May be required to work in confined space.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.