The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team at Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia. Our ideal candidate is great at multi-tasking, anticipating needs, and staying organized. You'll use your skills to contribute to the overall efficiency and success of the team and guest services.
- Support a variety of tasks while exercising judgment and complete confidentiality, which includes answering phones and emails, screening telephone callers, determining who should be directed to other team members, creating, typing and proofreading routine and complex memos, agreements, documents, letters, reports, presentations and spreadsheets from dictation, rough copies, or typed drafts.
- Provides basic administrative support which includes coordinating activities and meetings, preparing expense reports and processing invoices for proper delivery, arranging appointments, and contacting team members.
- Perform routine clerical duties, such as sorting, filing, distributing mail, making copies, and mailing routine letters. Opens and reviews incoming mail. Screens, sorts and forwards mail to appropriate area and responds to routine inquiries.
- Prioritizes work to meet deadlines with minimal guidance as to established times. Coordinates vendor appointments, maintenance, and environmental upkeep for offices.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in administrative or office position, including experience with office administrative procedures, use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Previous experience with variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and percentages
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.