Office 365 Ambassador Manager
"IT Service Desk Manager"
Location: working remote (from home)
The Ambassador Manager must possess the ability to work in a technical team environment and deliver quality support/customer service. The successful candidate will manage support staff to ensure accountability, timeliness, quality, and further develop a true customer-obsessed teamwork-based culture for the organization.
- Supervises a team of 20 to 50 remote Call Center support personnel in support of Microsoft 365.
- Directs personnel to meet agreed upon service levels based on available resources.
- Measures and reports on actual team's performance on a regular basis.
- Actively manage and respond to requests for service and incidents within the company ticketing system. Document all work performed within the requests.
- May be required to respond to emergent requests for service and/or unforeseen demand.
- Facilitate team meetings to promote unified communication and understanding.
- Promote an overall business-driven customer service focus.
- Manage the implementation of methodologies that will continuously improve customer resolution efforts, manage customer perceptions, and build strong customer relationships.
- May engage customers as needed (i.e. requested manager escalations).
- Responsible for ensuring the technical readiness of the team.
- Audits compliance against standards on a regular basis and report results.
- Manages shift to shift hand-off process for issues that could impact daily performance, tool issues, etc.
- Ensures accurate and timely resolution for all assigned items and issues between shifts.
- Drives and maintains corrective action efforts within approved "Performance Improvement Plan" policies against required standards of behavior, conduct, and performance.
- Manage team effectiveness through evaluation of continuing education, training, technology enhancements through testing and or other measurement means with primary responsibility to:
- Work with Call Center support staff to identify opportunities to leverage training to improve workflows and processes. Document results.
- Integrate the training function into technical deployments to enhance immediate associate productivity and to reduce post-implementation support.
- Maintain and deliver team productivity, performance, and conduct reports.
- Manage individual agent performance, development, and training through documentation, coaching, and personal development programs.
- Monitor, document and report potential process improvement opportunities to upper management for process improvement.
- Validate and report presence of all scheduled personnel, for each shift.
- Audit/validate timekeeping records for assigned personnel.
- Assist in the development of training by identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability, and teamwork (Lead by Example)
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BS in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an IT Service Desk or Call Center role with 4+ years' experience in an IT Service Desk or Call Center Leadership role (managing remote employees preferred).
- Formal training and/or equivalent hands-on experience in infrastructure areas. Must have a strong technical background and understanding of:
- Strong knowledge of Call Center management best practices.
- Experience with Service Desk technologies, markets, and vendors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL best practices (preferred).
- Strong knowledge of the Windows Operating System (plus Mac preferred), Microsoft 365 suite and integrated products.
- Must be proficient in Service Desk Service Management/Ticketing systems and methodology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 technical architecture.
- Knowledge of concepts and best practices related to call center methodologies.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At Experis, we give our consultants the opportunity to earn some of the most comprehensive benefits in the industry. Along with competitive pay, benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, holiday and vacation pay, life insurance, 401(k), and referral bonuses we've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!