The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a Commissary Manager to join our team at Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia. As a Commissary Manager you will partner with the concessions and warehouse team to effectively oversee gameday and event operations at Truist Park.
- Train and develop commissary associates inline with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and supervise activities of commissary associates on event days.
- Purchase, receive and distribute commissary items, verify receiving slips and invoices.
- Produce monthly commissary inventory and various operational reports.
- Monitor product quality and follow departmental guidelines when controlling cost and waste.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations regarding alcohol and sanitation.
- Other duties assigned.
- Minimum of three years previous supervisory experience, preferably in a commissary environment.
- Previous experience with inventory distribution.
- Working knowledge of food production techniques, purchasing, and sanitation procedures.
- Strong computer skills with Windows platform, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to bend, reach, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for an extended period of time.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.