The Opportunity Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a Lead Server to join our team at Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia. This role requires excellent time management and guest services skills as well as the ability to effectively oversee the seamless operation of all front of house tasks.
- Trains and helps supervise, servers, bartenders, hosts, food runners personnel; observes and documents job performance.
- Ensures the restaurant is set up in a timely manner and appropriately stocked for the day s operations.
- Assists with close down of restaurant, ensuring that all locations are cleaned, and team members follow closeout duties; ensures that doors are locked at the end of the night.
- Supervises and/or conducts pre-shift meetings with servers, bartenders, hosts, and food runners as needed.
- Ensure standards of sanitation and cleanliness are maintained throughout the bar, swing suites, and restaurant.
- Ensure inventory is accurately completed on time.
- Reports to managers and supervisors
- Able to assist guests with issues, and able to resolve to the best of ability on own to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have previous experience leading a team.
- Experienced working front of house in a restaurant.
- Able to successfully manage priorities, time, and team members.
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and some holidays as needed.
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing are sufficient to take orders and prepare checks.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service, and clean-up.
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may include walking up and down stairs.
Who We Are At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: anfitriónas, auxiliar de comedor, camarera, camarero, dining room attendant, food and beverage server, host, restaurant server, server camarero, waiter