1. Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, high-speed Internet service, telephone and facsimile services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. (15%)
2. Collects guest requests for morning newspapers, places newspapers in bags and delivers the desired newspaper in a timely manner. (15%).
3. Answers phone inquiries in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest names when possible and routing calls to proper extensions. (10%)
4. Performs shoeshine service; picking up shoes from guest room, cleaning and polishing them and returning them to the guest. (10%)
5. Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them assistance. (10%).
6. Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms. Delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive. Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups. (5%)
7. Utilizes and ensures proper working condition of the telephone switchboard, the hotel computer systems (e.g. property management, paging and radio systems), high-speed Internet system and facsimile machines. (5%)
8. Accepts and delivers wake-up calls, messages and facsimiles in a timely manner. (5%)
9. Performs errands for guests and the hotel that may require local travel off of the hotel property. (5%)
10. Complies with Four Seasons' Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
11. Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (10%)
1. Provides a high level of cleanliness in the lobby and luggage storage room.
2. Assists guests at the Concierge Desk.
3. Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Door Staff and Valet Parking Staff.
4. Perform other duties or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -